INSTRUCTIONS TO PAPER CONTRIBUTORS
1. Manuscripts must be in English and should not exceed 10,000 words including diagrams, figures, tables, etc. An abstract not exceeding 100 words.
2. The manuscript for publication in the Journal should be sent to the Editor as an attachment (in Word) by email to: email@example.com.
3. All submissions must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in a journal, conference proceedings or be under reviewat another conference or publications.
4. All submissions must adhere to the ethics in publishing, in particular the avoidance of plagiarism. Manuscripts are subject to a double blind review process.
5. The contents of the manuscripts shall be the sole responsibility of the authors and publication does not imply the concurrence of the Editorial Board or the publishers.
6. Follow the prescribed format. – Please refer to the Author’s Guideline.
7. Any manuscript which does not conform to the above instructions may be returned for necessary revision before publication.
Please proceed to our REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION SYSTEM: http://submit.confbay.com/conf/majcafe