INSTRUCTIONS TO PAPER CONTRIBUTORS
1. Manuscripts must be in English and should not exceed 10,000 words including diagrams, figures, tables, etc. An abstract not exceeding 100 words.
2. All submissions must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in a journal, conference proceedings or be under reviewat another conference or publications.
3. All submissions must adhere to the ethics in publishing, in particular the avoidance of plagiarism. Manuscripts are subject to a double blind review process.
4. The contents of the manuscripts shall be the sole responsibility of the authors and publication does not imply the concurrence of the Editorial Board or the publishers.
5. Follow the prescribed format. – Please refer to the Author’s Guideline.
6. Any manuscript which does not conform to the above instructions may be returned for necessary revision before publication.
7. All authors are also encouraged to have at least two citations from articles published in MAJCAFE Journal.
8. From 2020 onwards, MAJCAFE will charge minimal publication fees to cover the administrative fees for all papers ACCEPTED for publication. Macfea members will be charged RM500 per article and non-Macfea members will be charged RM600 per article while the international author will be charged USD200 per article.
9. From November 2020 onwards, MAJCAFE is implementing a non-refundable desk review fees of RM50 (USD20 for international authors) for all manuscripts submitted for consideration. If the paper is accepted for publication, the RM50/USD20 desk review fees will be considered as part of the publication fees stated above.
Please proceed to our REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION SYSTEM: http://submit.confbay.com/conf/majcafe